Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelēz International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelēz International is a global snacks powerhouse with $36 billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka.
For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/ mondelezinternational.
Finance business partner for CDSV (Convenience, Drug, Specialty, Value) US Sales team.
- Provide ongoing decision support to Channel/Customer leadership team through insightful analysis and recommendations to maximize business value
- Manage monthly revenue forecasting process including providing commentary on variance drivers and Risks/Opportunities assessment through collaboration with Area Sales Planning and Customer teams to deliver Annual Revenue Contract
- Oversee customer trade spending and collaborate with Field Sales team to maximize investment effectiveness and efficiency of Annual Trade budget
- Review sales overhead budgets and manage Area Cost Centers to ensure financial control and budget compliance against Annual Selling Costs budget
- Perform deep-dive analysis as required to understand drivers of business performance and KPI scorecards including Margin, Mix and Profitability assessment
- Collaborate with Sales Finance counterparts Nationally to ensure consistency of business process implementation and performance reporting
- Identify and execute financial projects that drive value across the Area including but not limited to Broker cost management, Trade ROI, Business Process rationalization
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities
- Continuous learning attitude to synthesize diverse view-points and influence across a wide range of topics and personalities
- High level of motivation and energy with desire to ‘roll up sleeves’ moving from the high level to the detail as necessary
- Strong business acumen, experience with business analysis and financial reporting
- Ability to communicate analysis in a clear, succinct and persuasive manner
- Strong technical skills/agility with a variety of systems
- Demonstrated strong achievement and results orientation
- Bachelor of Science and/or Business degree in Accounting or Finance required, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Finance management
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
Monster - 12 months ago