As the Finance Manager for Global Direct-to-Consumer Finance you will work collectively with the business and Geography DTC teams to develop, review, and consolidate long term financial plans, real estate investments, and quarterly deliverables that drive sustainable, profitable growth. You will lead global initiatives, standardize and improve processes, and share best practices that drive actionable results. You will provide Senior Management recommendations and input on key financial and performance metrics that optimize short and long-term goals and support strategic initiatives. You will identify areas of risk and opportunity and be responsible for the integrity of the financial statements and compliance with US GAAP.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field with emphasis in finance or accounting; MBA preferred
- 5+ years' experience in finance, strategic planning, investment analysis, economic profit analysis, accounting and/or budgeting
- An MBA (with a concentration in finance, economics, business administration or a related field), CMA or CPA is preferred
- Experience with a Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products retail company preferred
- 2+ years proven people management experience, leading and developing team member skills in problem solving and analytics
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to communicate effectively with others and being resourceful in solving problems independently
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- SAP ERP and BW/BI systems experience a plus
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check
Nike - 16 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....