This position is a hybrid controlling and reporting role.Business partner to Global Finance functions located in US Headquarters which includes developing financial plans, implementing and maintaining policies. Ensures financial information for Global Finance functions is accurately reported in the US financials. Integral part of US reporting team supporting internal analysis of financial statements. Support US tax transfer pricing activities.Interactions with business partners, local finance & controlling and tax.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Research accounting issues and assist in writing technical accounting memos
- Ensure controls are properly performed within the financial reporting and financial close process
- Coordination with external auditors for requests and inquiries
- Prepare monthly global consolidated financial reporting.
- Analyze and provide reporting monthly for the US legalentity P&L by various functions.
- Support annual budget process which includes analysis of data anddeveloping reports for management to review.
- Liaison with overseas entity finance manager on ERP master data maintenance and creation when organizational changesoccur.
- Support US tax transfer pricing strategy and TPcalculations by ensuring billing to affiliates is done properly.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze and investigate accounting mattersand have the ability to conclude and propose solutions
- Ability to work on multiple projects of high priority
- Exceptional research skills on technical matters
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
- Proven experience working in a team under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.Experience with IntAcct or other accounting software is a plus.
Truepower is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, marital status, military status, genetic predisposition, or
any other basis protected by law.