Excellence Leaves a Lasting Impression
Bring Your Vision to shape a better world
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways —developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of 10,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs.
We are seeking a Finance Manager in our Los Angeles office to support our operations in the Americas region which include 12 offices across North and South America. This position will report to the Sr. Finance Manager and interact directly with the CFO, the COO, and senior business leaders across the region.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create semi-annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Develop standardized reporting for the region
- Present monthly results to senior management
- Serve as project manager for process improvement initiatives
- Develop sophisticated, spreadsheet-based business models and analyses
- Manage various other finance functions including treasury/ cash management, monthly financial close, financial management of client work, and more
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting required; MBA strongly preferred
- History of achievement and growth in corporate FP&A
- Able to navigate a complex, global organization
- Able to influence others without having direct management authority
- Deadline driven and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to bring order and structure to new or ambiguous situations
- Demonstrable passion for business and finance
Things always look up for Arup Group, a global design and business consulting firm. The company provides engineering, architectural, and...