Saving lives starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers supply, technology and care management solutions to over 26,000 retail and 5,000 health system pharmacies nationwide. Our company includes three segments: Our domestic network of distribution centers ensures that our customers - and their patients - receive the right medicines and medical supplies at the right time. Our IT segment provides service and support for more than 2,400 systems in independent, chain, hospital, clinic and nursing-home pharmacies across the country. We work hard so that pharmacists can spend their time on patients - not paperwork. Our Center for Financial Services plays a critical role in ensuring that hospitals, pharmacies and retail chains receive pharmaceutical products quickly - usually within 24 hours. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
We are looking for a strong, self-motivated and experienced Finance and Accounting Manager to oversee the accounting and financial transactions for the Brand Rx Buy Profit organization to:
- Manage, coach, and develop 1-2 direct reports
- Oversee accounting for Brand Rx Supplier Agreements (Fee For Service, or FFS).
- Coordinate monthly close process, and review necessary data for monthly accruals and deferrals.
- Interpret new and amended contracts, including adhoc NRGP & FFS supplier analysis
- Provide financial planning and analytics for various buy profit programs
- Oversee income reconciliations on Supplier related buy profit monies, as required.
- Coordinate forecasting and budgeting activities for Brand Rx Buy Profit (including development and management).
- Perform adhoc related projects as required.
Responsible for managing, preparing, administering, and directing the control of the budget. Manages the activities of the financial analyst staff. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control. Monitors division and department adherence to approved budget.
8+ years finance and accounting experience plus 2 years demonstrated management / leadership experience.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills and interest in identifying and fixing problems.
- Ability to effectively use accounting knowledge to collaborate with varying levels of employees and senior management to drive sound business decisions.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Knowledge of accounting practices and ability to explain processes to staff
4-year degree in finance or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmaceutical, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
McKesson - 2 years ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...