Glenmont Group, Inc. is looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial Finance & Accounting Recruiters to join our staffing team.
Job Requirements :
- Business development : Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to-full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct meetings with executives for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships; participate in local trade associations and networking events to increase Glenmont Group's presence in the New Jersey business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention : Recruit, interview and match skilled professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities : Recruit and place well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders; maintain ongoing contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure each receive exceptional customer service; resolve customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; seek additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
Glenmont Group offers an outstanding opportunity for ambitious recruiters to grow their careers. Glenmont Group fosters a congenial environment where recruiters work together to accomplish mutual goals. Recruiters who take initiative and are creative in their work are supported and encouraged. Benefits include high earning potential, health, dental, 401k, disability and PTO. We are located in the heart of Montclair within walking distance of wonderful restaurants, boutiques and galleries.
- 3+ years Finance, Accounting or Banking recruiting experience required
- Excellent knowledge of temporary recruiting components including: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal requirements, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Proven skills in the effective use of social media
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative preferred
- Extra Curricular activities: e.g. University (student organizations, athletics etc.)
Interested parties please forward resume in Word format to email@example.com .
Monster - 15 months ago