As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 25,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $5 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh’s IGNITE Operating Principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and being connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
We are seeking a Reporting Manager for our
Planning & Analysis department
for monthly consolidation of
actuals reporting as well as annual budgeting and strategic planning
- Prepares analyses of trends and variances of monthly results to plan and prior year.
- Assists with strategic planning and performs comprehensive trend analysis via leading and lagging indicators
- Develops and prepares financial presentations for senior business leadership
- Creates and maintains client reporting tools, reporting templates and tools to facilitate production of financial reports and analysis.
- Assists in the identification and execution of opportunities to automate/streamline processes and reporting
- Conducts ad-hoc analyses for senior management.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of
years of experience in finance
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Excel
(Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Macros
, Power Point and Access and VBA); EPM and Oracle experience highly desirable
- Strong project management skills, with the capability of handling multiple tasks simultaneously during certain busy periods
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills a must
- Resourceful, self-starter with a good business sense and analytical ability
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 16 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...