Bruker Corporation has an immediate opening for a Finance Systems Analyst in our Billerica, MA headquarters.
This Finance Systems Analyst will provide business application support for the company’s automated financial management systems and related applications; perform financial systems project management work; and other related work as required.
Responsibilities include: developing and maintaining system controls; identifying and implementing process improvements; providing guidance and training to end users; and ensuring that consistent processes and best practices are used throughout the department to maintain the integrity of the system. Collaborating with the business and IT functions, this person will manage and optimize the financial applications while also meeting business needs. The position will be heavily involved in the implementation, roll-out and enhancement of SAP ERP 6.04 modules, which include core financial applications such as: FICO; AP; AR; Fixed Assets; Project Accounting; and COPA . This position reports directly to the Vice President, Financial Initiatives.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Required Education/ Competencies/Skills:
- Close collaboration with the Finance stakeholders to execute the Finance systems strategy. Act as a liaison between the German based IT organization and the U.S. based Finance organization.
- Member of a team of business analysts responsible for providing business application support for the company’s financial management systems and related applications.
- Support the implementation, roll-out, and enhancement of SAP ERP modules, which include core financial applications such as: FI, CO, AP, AR, Fixed Assets and COPA. Also, support the implementation of SAP BPC, BW and BO reporting tools. Project Accounting experience desirable.
- Post-implementation, provide functional support of all financial modules.
- Ac t as a liaison with end users for troubleshooting software problems.
- Analyze and map end-user requirements, processes and objectives.
- Develop test procedures to ensure existing system software and modifications meet user specifications and maintain the integrity of financial application data and global business practices.
- Assist in internal activities such as service desk work, remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaching on-site courses and providing mentoring/support to colleague. Design reporting, data analysis and data movement solutions to address business challenges.
- Perform functional analysis for designing solutions and evaluating options relevant to new program development, configuration of existing systems, and business redesign.
- Assist in the implementation, monitoring and testing of related IT general, application and processing controls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays and tuition assistance. Bruker Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or comparable qualification. A related bachelor or advanced degree or additional information systems accreditation is desirable.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts, financial consolidations and internal controls.
- Subject matter expertise in SAP ERP 6.04 and related components (SAP FI and CO module functional & technical knowledge).
- At least five years of technical experience and exposure to SAP reporting tools preferred (e.g. BW, BO). Experience with SASP BPC consolidation desirable.
- Must have the ability to drive different phases of an SAP implementation including assessment, analysis, requirements gathering, configuration, go-live and post-production under multiple deadlines.
- Previous experience with a broad range of business customers in a multinational environment.
- Excellent project management and time management skills: being highly organized; detail oriented with exceptional prioritization and follow-up skills and a sense of urgency. Proficiency with MS Project desirable.
- Experience with process design and re-engineering is a plus. The ability to take business requirements and translate them into to system configuration.
- Strong business acumen and judgment and able to think strategically about business issues.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and other software tools experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication and skills. Ability to speak German a plus
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies or phone calls please.