Verification of final paperwork after the vehicle purchase, verifications of pay-offs, selling of financing, and extended service plans customers. Provide customers with thorough explanation of extended warranties. Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources including the manufacturer. Conduct business in an ethical and a professional manner. Process all federal, state and dealer paperwork related to the vehicle transaction. Understand and comply with the federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicles and the finance departments. Complete paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
Offers of employment are contingent upon the results of successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified drug testing facility.
- Previous experience as an automotive finance specialist!
- 3 to 5 years automotive
finance experience in a dealership
- Professional, ethical, respectful.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with manufacturer.
- Ability to respond to all personality types with professionalism.
- Process accurate, detailed paperwork to meet deadlines.
- College degree preferred.
- Current valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record required.
Luther Automotive - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...