Responsible for assisting in the reporting functions of the Company’s submission of the Federal Reserve FR Y-9C from AIG, Inc. The FR Y-9C, or Consolidated Financial Statements for Bank Holding Company’s, collects basic financial data on a consolidated basis in the form of a balance sheet, an income statement, and detailed supporting schedules, including a schedule of off balance-sheet items. Additional responsibilities include the preparation of the Company’s 40 legal entities required to submit quarterly and or annual FR Y-11 and FR 2314 financial statements. Further responsibilities include the preparation of over 220 Federal Reserve reports filed annually on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis. These additional reports include but, are not limited to, Forms BC, BL-1, BL-2, BQ-1 BQ-2, B-3 and FFIEC 009.
3+ years of public or private financial accounting experience
• Financial services experience preferred
• Experience in producing financial statements
• Knowledge of bank regulatory reporting preferred
• Experience in FR Y-9C, FR Y-11 and/or FR 2314 reporting preferred
• BA (or equivalent), Accounting
• Proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle and SAP a plus)
• Strong understanding of accounting (CPA a plus)
American International Group - 5 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...