DeRoyal delivers high quality medical products and innovative healthcare services. We recognize that our employees are partners in our success and value them as our most important resource. DeRoyal is currently searching for a Financial Accountant to join our Corporate Finance Group. This position will report directly to the Manufacturing Controller. Some responsibilities include:
- Preparing journal entries, reconciling and balancing general ledger accounts, and researching any discrepancies.
- Prepare income statement and balance sheet reports and related analysis for variances and trends.
- Participate in the audit process.
- Perform assigned daily and weekly reports.
- Generating ad hoc reports and analysis as requested.
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university, with a major in Accounting/Finance preferred; or an Associates degree in Accounting/Finance and 2 years of experience in financial reporting and accounting, or a minimum of 6 years directly related work experience.
- Strong initiative, problem solving, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through close attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, Lookups, etc.)
DeRoyal offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, LTD/STD, a fully equipped wellness center and much more. If you are interested in pursuing a challenging career with DeRoyal, please apply on-line at www.deroyal.com.
Improving Care. Improving Business.
An EEO/AA Employer
A Smoke Free Environment
Post offer drug test is required.
For other current career opportunities:
Please visit our web site: www.deroyal.com