Position : Financial Accountant
Principal End Results :
Inventory Reconciliation, Sales Forecasts and Government Agency and Institutional reports in order to
- Prepare Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet statements, Management Books and Charts, Physical
comply with Company deadlines and government regulations.
completion of their required duties.
- Provides support to the Financial Controller and Plant Controllers for monthly reporting analysis.
- Provid e guidance to Accounting Clerks and monitor the status of their assignments to ensure
cost centers for product lines and monitor ledgers from other locations for punctuality and accuracy in
- Prepare and approve journal entries for other locations, maintain and analyze budget systems and
order to ensure prompt monthly closings of Divisional books.
This position requires the skills associated with a
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- 10+ years experience and a background in computer systems work are required.
- Knowledge of accounting system s and some knowledge of the division manufacturing processes
- The Financial Accountant deals with most levels of personnel and must use both written and oral
Pay: $60,000 to $65,000 plus 15% bonus potential
- Person must possess strong interpersonal skills and have multitasking abilities.