The Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity
Prepare yourself for a brand new career, one where your success is completely in your hands. Edward Jones is a privately owned financial-services leader with nearly 12,000 offices in the United States and Canada and more than 85 years of serving individual investors. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you can take charge of your career and your income as you form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients as you help them achieve their financial goals.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor?
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Deliver personalized investment advice to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Build and manage an Edward Jones branch in your community
What traits and skills should a Financial Advisor candidate possess?
- A track record of professional success
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire to work on commissions for unlimited earnings potential
- A self-motivated, highly driven and sales-oriented personality
- Desire and capacity to work autonomously from an office in your community
What can an Edward Jones Financial Advisor expect?
- Industry-leading training to help you succeed in your new role
- Financial and personal support to pass your licensing exams
- Unlimited earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
- Company-provided office in your community and a branch administrator to help manage client services and marketing activities
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- The ability to do the right thing for your clients with support from a company that shares your integrity
In the role of Financial Advisor at Edward Jones, we’ll support you with resources and training to help you perform at your best from day one. Discover the fulfillment of truly driving your own career in a company that respects your independence and ambition.