Local advisory firm seeking Financial Advisors to build trusted client relationships and provide unbiased financial advice. Responsible for providing comprehensive, personalized financial planning and execution, portfolio management, and ongoing feedback to help clients set goals and plan for the future.
By taking advantage of our advanced technology platform, our Financial Advisors also enjoy greater autonomy, flexibility, and scalability in building their practices and revenue potential. As a key contributor to delivering on our mission and growth, each Financial Advisor receives a significant share of the revenue they generate.
We can always use interns as well!!!
- Passion to serve the needs of a variety of income classes
- Desire to offer objective financial advice without bias from commissions
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to network and grow your own book of business (which is yours forever)
- College Degree plus one of the following: Series 65 (or willingness to obtain), Series 66, Series 7/63. Additional certification (CFP, CPA, J.D., several others) preferred.
- At least 2 years of industry experience (preferred) with clean compliance record.
- Authorization to work in the US without restriction in duration.
- Financial professionals who prioritize offering objective advice over selling products. We can help transition any existing clients.
- Senior planners with a desire to improve their ability to serve friends and former clients.
- Individuals beginning a career in financial advisory who plan to build an ethical practice with minimal overhead. Recent graduates of applicable undergraduate programs may apply and will be considered for a Junior Advisor role.
- CPAs or attorneys seeking a turnkey platform and expert resources in order to offer holistic financial advice as part of their practice.
- Career-changers who have business experience and demonstrated analytical, business development, and client relationship management skills.
One Penn Financial Group - 17 months ago