The role of a Financial Aid Officer is to ensure that the students are properly funded, packaged, and prepared to start each semester. This is accomplished through:
- Overseeing student financing
- Conducting initial overview with student
- Conducting financial aid review with student
- Monitoring and tracking financial aid packages
A Financial Aid Officer must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree. Must also have the following:
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
- 1-2 years experience as a Financial Aid officer / representative
- Knowledge of Federal & State Grant / loan programs
- Experience with Return to Title IV calculations
- Hands on knowledge of crossover funding issues
- Ability to interact with all levels of individuals
- Computer skills including MicroSoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented & Problem solver
- Accounting and customer service background helpful
Only online applications will be accepted. It is not necessary to contact the campus. No phone calls or agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest in our school system. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keiser University - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard