The Financial Aid Specialist assist students in the financial aid process by awarding aid and advising on eligibility. The Financial Aid Specialist will also prepare financial aid packages for both undergraduate and graduate students at the Metro, Parkville and Campus Centers nationwide.
- Package and repackage financial aid awards
- Assist students or third parties with questions via email/phone or face-to-face
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent communication for counseling, phone, and computer work
- Strong orientation toward high volume, fast paced environments
- Knowledge of Higher Education and title IV funding helpful
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Associate degree preferred
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Park University has an excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, and tuition paid undergraduate classes for employees and dependents.
Qualified applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Park University - 13 months ago
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...