The Financial Analyst will assist in managing EOIR's Federal Government contracts and subcontract agreements from cradle to grave. Tasks include the following:
- Prepare and/or analyze expenditures bi-monthly using time sheet and accounting system data.
- Analyze anticipated vs. actuals and provide trends analysis.
- Consolidate data and prepare Government spend plans based on funding requirements.
- Track all information contractually to meet POP, LOE, deliverables, and reporting requirements.
- Prepare spreadsheets for hardware and software purchase tracking within GFE Government requirements.
- Develop and prepare recurring monthly status reports and special reports as requested by client to meet Government reporting requirements.
- Interact with client in maintaining funding and other contractual status.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Candidate must be well organized, demonstrate strong attention to detail, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to set priorities and work independently and within a team environment under deadlines.
- A working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, GSA, DCAA audit requirements.