- Minimum 5 years related experience and/or training; Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and business modeling skills. Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions.
- Strong project management skills. Demonstrated success/ability to manage different aspects of a project, prioritize to deadlines and deliver high-quality results on time. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail while understanding the big picture, strategy and purpose. Able to work with incomplete information and develop informed assumptions.
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of Excel (e.g. macros, pivot tables, external data ranges) required; understanding of MS Access, SQL, and relational databases a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and forecasting processes, a plus. Prefer background working with database, financial reporting and budget applications.
- Must have solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with, and be a business partner to, the operations and sales teams in this customer-facing role.
Provides analytical support in preparing zone financial budgets, forecasts and variance analysis for Regional and Executive management for the imaging divsion. In conjunction with the region Vice President, Finance and Senior Vice President of Operations, serve as a financial advisor to provide operational financial analysis and plannig for national operation. Operational analysis includes development and implementation of staffing models, route planning, revenue analysis and reconciliation, daily volume metrics, and other ad hoc projects designed to deliver cost savings or generate additional revenue for the organization Additional duties may include providing analytical support for Company-wide initiatives.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Prepares annual region budgets and interim forecast models. Understands financial statements and operational issues to ensure accurate budget preparation. Reports on monthly financial performance to explain variances to budget assumptions for management to develop operational action plans as needed.
2. Prepares analysis includes development and implementation of staffing models, route planning, revenue analysis and reconciliation, daily volume metrics, and other ad hoc projects designed to deliver cost savings or generate additional revenue for the organization.
3. Provides research and analytical support for region specific initiatives. Provides comprehensive information to support and develop management plans.
4. As directed by Vice President, Corporate Finance provides research and analysis on other Company-wide initiatives, not region specific. Provides consolidated reports used by Executive Management to evaluate strategic initiatives and Company performance.
5. Performs additional analysis as needed.
- 2 years ago - save job