The Financial Analyst II role will involve participating in analyzing financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information.
This will include support in the preparation and reviewing of various financial reports.
In addition, this role will be accountable for participating in performing financial analysis at semi-complex levels including sub-segment product cost analysis, labor reporting, forecasting, transfer pricing, margin calculations, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare monthly product line profitability reports and trending analysis (GPM reporting) for all product lines
• Assist product management and cost estimating with compiling and analyzing historical sales and cost data
• Work with the Production and Finance teams to ensure all standard cost issues are resolved
• Calculate annual transfer pricing with affiliates
• Prepare shelf cost tracking as requested for the Gas Chromatograph product line
• Analyze Analytic Systems Support WiP inventory and prepare trending analysis
• Assist in the monthly preparation of the PA vs. PCA reconciliation
• Analyze cost data and look for cost reduction opportunities
• Work with the Materials and Production group to assist with our annual physical inventory at our Bartlesville facility location
• Identify best practices for KPI’s, processes, etc.
• Monitoring and reporting of Field Service labor
• Backlog analysis and reconciliation of the Product and Analytic Systems Support business segments
• Compile warranty analysis and reserve calculations
• Prepare monthly Quality and NCC reporting
• Analysis of ongoing GIVAS transactions and coordinate SAP updates related to GIVAS
• Assist in preparation of monthly Product and Analytic Systems Support forecasting
• Assist management with special projects and ad hoc reporting/support
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• Proficient in SAP and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access)
• Advanced in MS Excel
• Hyperion experience a plus
•Typically BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree.
•Certification may be required in some areas.
•Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments.
•Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
•Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in related field with experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
•Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
•May provide general guidance or train lower level support staff.
•Primarily intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts.