Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is a premier quick service restaurant franchisor with a leading position in the coffee, bakery and ice cream segments of the QSR category. With more than 16,000 points of distribution in 54 countries, and approximately 150 years of combined history, our brands are two of the most loved around the world.
Dunkin’ Donuts – the largest coffee and baked goods restaurant in the world, with loyal customers in 30 countries.
Baskin-Robbins – the world's largest hard serve ice cream franchise .
For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com .
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins/Dunkin' Brands Finance team!
Assisting Dunkin Brands achieve its financail objectives by providing support to the DD and BR Operations teams including reporting, analyzing, forecasting franchisee restaraunt level economics; day to day administration of the brands business case system (RAPID); and capital reporting. May occasionally be responsible for assigned projects, which can be of a non-routine and non-repetitive nature.
The primary contributions for this position are to provide a highly respected and value added support resource to the Financial Management team.
· Provide timely, accurate and actionable Unit Economics reporting to Sr. Management
· Assist various divisions of company with ensuring their business cases and approvers are complete and accurate
· Provide monthly Capital Reporting to the Financial Reporting team
· Assist the Director and other team members by gathering data and preparing reports for special projects as necessary.
· Function as a BI Power User serving as a critical resource in assisting Fiannce department with data assembly/analysis
· Work to locate and improve operational inefficiencies within current processes to enhance overall group effectiveness
Support for Finance managers as needed
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following :
· Bachelors Degree
· 2+ Years in a fast paced, demanding work envirment
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work independently to research, test hypotheses, arrive at conclusions and make recommendations
Ability to perform analysis of profit and loss statements, food and labor cost modeling, profitability assessment and return on investment models for capital investments, store level proforma and unit economic analysis
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com .
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
Dunkin' Brands - 19 months ago
Doughnuts and ice cream make sweet bedfellows at Dunkin' Brands Group. The company is a leading multi-concept quick-service...