Under direct supervision, responsible for conducting or assisting in the documentation of simple to moderate financial analysis projects. This is an entry-level position.
• Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems.
• Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; identifying trends; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
• Creates and analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
• At least 2 years experience in Accounting/Finance - BS or BA in accounting or related field
• Team orientation and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Requires proven knowledge and application of advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with Oracle is highly desirable
First American Financial Corporation - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -