Stamford, CT, US
Pitney Bowes Software Seeks a Financial Analyst in Decision Support of the Americas
Pitney Bowes provides technology solutions for small , mid-size and large firms that help them connect with customers to build loyalty and grow revenue. Many of the company’s solutions are delivered on open platforms to best organize, analyze and apply both public and proprietary data to two-way customer communications. Pitney Bowes includes direct mail, transactional mail and call center communications in its solution mix along with digital channel messaging for the Web, email and mobile applications. For more information, please visit us on the web at www.pb.com .
Pitney Bowes Software, Inc., the software division of Pitney Bowes Inc., was formed in 2007 by combining industry leaders MapInfo and Group 1 Software. Our global software solutions, data, and services provide our customers with greater competitive advantage and enhanced decision making through our array of offerings in Location Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Operational Intelligence, and Communications Management.
Pitney Bowes Software is currently seeking a Financial Analyst – Job ID 143491 to join the Americas Decision Support team . The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. This position will be located in our Stamford office.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Support the Budgeting, Forecasting, Operating Plan and Financial Modeling;
· Provide and analyze monthly and quarterly billings reports by product and sales rep;
· Support in the effort to design and execute effective compensation plans;
· Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports;
· Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis;
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, headcount, operating expenses, and capital expenditures;
· Work with various business applications such as salesforce.com and myriad software tools to mine, organize, analyze, and report essential data.
All interested individuals must apply online . Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
· Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting;
· Minimum 2+ years of experience as Financial Analyst or equivalent position;
· Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
· Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
· Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems;
· Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
· MBA or CPA
· Technical accounting skills, particularly with regard to revenue recognition for software industry;
· Experience with Hyperion Planning / Forecasting modules and Salesforce.com
· Outstanding time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
To learn more about Pitney Bowes and the many other opportunities available, please visit www.pb.com/careers
Pitney Bowes - 10 months ago
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence...