Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Commercial Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries
The Dealer Financial Services (DFS) Management reporting group acts as a consolidation and support group for the U.S. Auto Finance (AF) and Insurance business segments.
The ideal candidate needs to be willing to work in a challenging environment and move in different directions as this is a dynamic and fast-paced group with substantial exposure to executive level management.
This role supports both the financial reporting and metrics teams.
The financial reporting aspect focuses on monthly and quarterly reporting, analysis and presentations for many customers including senior management, Corporate FP&A, Investor relations.
The metric related responsibilities will entail creating and managing analytical reporting on AF performance trends.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Design and develop reporting to highlight AF operating trends/results as well as highlight deviations from established guidelines and objectives or exposure to unusual risks
- Key resource for the reporting and analysis of monthly and quarterly financial and metric data
- Owner of the core comparatives models that are used as the source of truth for financial reporting
- Manage AF noninterest expense models to provide detailed expense analysis for Actuals and Plan
Leverage Business Intelligence tools to develop and execute operational reporting
Provide analytical reporting that allows management to easily identify trends as well as improve our business/process model
- Manage SAP and Hyperion hierarchy changes and maintenance for AF expense hierarchy
- Identify and implement business processes, improvements and changes
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc analyses
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Dynamic analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- SAP, Hyperion Planning experience a plus
- Ability to work with a diverse team that is located in various areas
Working at Ally is Rewarding!
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and above-market bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program and emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally Offers Competitive Benefits:
401K Matching and Company Contributions
Paid Time Off (Roll-over up to 150%)
Variable Pay (bonuses)
Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
Vendor Partnership Discount Program
Charitable Gift Contribution Matching
Ally is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with federal & state laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person's race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Accounting / Finance
Finance - 2011240039
May 24, 2013, 11:50:19 AM
Ally Financial - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
“Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive...