Axcess Financial is currently searching for a Financial Analyst l.
General Function: Compile and analyze moderately complex financial information to ensure accuracy prior to production; create ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports; provide insightful analysis of key financial metrics with supporting documents to business unit leaders, field and senior management; perform tasks such as financial forecasting, trend analysis, reconciliation of internal accounts, system maintenance and participate in special projects as assigned while working under general supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create reporting and analysis of moderately complex financial data to produce scheduled financial reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually) for field management, senior management, and owners of business units
- Produce monthly P&L, variance analysis, and forecast recommendations for business partners
- Assist with the annual Plan, monthly forecast iterations, and long range forecast
- Collaborate with Accounting department to validate month end close results
- Prepare competitive analysis and present findings to management
- Provide comparative revenue/expense analysis, projections, and reports
Special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Maintain and update reporting hierarchy and other databases as necessary
- Run SQL code to update tables and ensure accuracy
- Serve as a backup administrator for portions of the Cognos planning system
- Assist and participate in all initiatives and special projects related to the respective area:
- Analyst performs moderately complex analysis of various ad hoc requests and presents findings to Finance Management
- As appropriate, may participate in departmental projects or projects within the scope of the business partner relationship
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or business related area
• 0-3 years experience
C261 - Financial Analyst I, FP&A 6.17.11
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Access and Power point)
• Microsoft SQL knowledge a plus
• Critical thinking, modeling skills and the ability to “tell the story” with analytics and
• Knowledge of SQL, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Power Point etc. Ability to learn and
understand computer systems
• Ability to multitask and work as key contributor in team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Normal office environment
• Extended viewing of computer screens
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If your finances are touch-and-go, you can go to Check 'n Go. The subsidiary of CNG Financial provides customers with payday loans,...