We are actively seeking an exceptional individual with strong analysis and collaboration skills for a Financial Analyst I role. We are looking for someone with an eagerness to learn various recurring processes and reports as well as jump into project work.
Responsibilities in this role include participating in the maintenance, preparation and analysis of financial information. You will use technical skills to do financial research and calculations as well as provide financial support to other departments.
Qualifications: You need to bring:
It would be great if you had:
- A Bachelor's degree in math, actuarial science, finance or related field
- Strong problem solving, leadership and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills including the confidence and ability to articulate your thoughts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- The ability to accept and adapt to a changing environment
Job Level: May have the ability to hire at the next level based on qualifications.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database or similar PC software packages, or the ability to learn
- Aptitude in programming languages (i.e. SQL, VBA)
- Experience with annuities
Background Check Requirements: Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
Principal Financial Group - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ah, the circle of life. For a child in elementary school, avoiding the principal is paramount. However, folks looking toward retirement may...