- Microsoft Office
- Analytical background
- Experience with multi-dimensional databases
- Ability to grasp concepts and replicate multiple tasks.
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Communicates Effectively.
- BS / MBA Preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience preferably in the financial industry
- Experience with Cost Accounting and Cost Accounting Software (ex. SAS ABM)
- Responsible for conducting and documenting simple to moderately complex financial analysis projects
- Assists in performing financial, operational and competitive analysis utilizing various valuation models and techniques
- Assists with preparation of information on financial performance and outlooks and operating plans
- Conducts evaluations on business requirements and financial impacts and competitive analysis
First Niagara Financial Group - 2 years ago