Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1.5 billion and is part of a $6.6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
The Financial Analyst II will conduct financial analysis projects (e.g., capital versus expense, ROI, resource allocations, budget preparation, etc.) and special statistical studies as well as cash flow projections. Specific duties include:
• Assist in enterprise wide management reporting including financial performance standards and key performance indicators
• Prepare monthly/quarterly senior management reporting presentations
• Assist with the development of long range financial planning models
• Assist with preparation of Forward Pricing Rates and analysis of actuals
• Using our forecast tool to assist with our plan and quarterly forecast updates while also loading, reconciling and reporting monthly results from the tool
• Constantly looks for ways to streamline business processes, share best practices and the tools used to perform to position
• Assist in M/E close process including performing analyst to back up submitted journal entries working with the Director or VP of FP&A
• Continuous policy and procedure analysis to improve performance
• Adhoc reporting and support special projects as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 2-4 years related experience. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required. The ability to formulate analysis is as important as the ability to execute analysis. Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team oriented environment is important. Advance proficiency in CostPoint, Impropmtu, PM Reports, Data Call. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must. Knowledge of BPC/BW preferred. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are critical. Strong writing skills a must. Demonstrated proactive work habits. Expected to partner with management on solution development. Detailed oriented.
Employment Type: Full time
Serco employs over 100,000 people in more than 30 countries, delivering local services informed by many years of international experience...