Perform in-depth analysis of moderate to complex financial information and prepare reports to assist management in making long-term and short-term decisions. Provides overall support to management.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
- Analyze moderate to complex financial information, including trends and forecasts.
- Prepare reports based on analysis and on historical information.
- Help develop policy and procedures of the department.
- Perform special tasks and analyses as requested by management.
- Act as a mentor to junior staff members to aid in their development.
- Keep abreast of current trends in the market and developments in the profession.
- Perform other related duties, as needed.
- Reports to: Securitization Reporting Supervisor - Treasury
- Direct Reports: None
- Advanced knowledge of corporate finance/financial analysis, including general knowledge of capital markets.
- Advanced knowledge of modeling financial information, including forecasting.
- Thorough knowledge of automated accounting systems and financial software.
- Proven, demonstrated skills in advanced spreadsheet modeling.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in modern database management such as Access Database.
- Proven Microsoft Office Skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of skill needed on large financial information systems such as Bloomberg, Telerate, etc.
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and have excellent judgment in developing estimates, forecasts, and other similar tasks.
- Demonstrated skill in solving complex issues, both financial and in spreadsheet situations.
- Advanced analytical skills are required.
- Proven ability in performing all entry-level financial analysis functions.
- 2+ years in a Financial Analysis role preferred.
- BBA Accounting or Finance preferred.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
Normal office environment.
GM Financial - 8 months ago