Financial Analyst II – |
Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Commercial Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries
Financial Analyst II
Detroit, MI – Renaissance Center
This position is on the NAO Financial Planning and Analysis team and will be directly responsible for certain aspects of the annual budget and quarterly forecast updates, the reporting and variance analysis of monthly and quarterly results, strategic scenario planning, and other business analysis.
• Manage and improve the process and models for the planning and analysis of various revenue, expense and balance sheet items
• Develop new or enhanced financial models to support changing business needs
• Partner with business leaders/budget owners in the bottoms-up development of key assumptions and financial performance metrics
• Interpret financial and operational data and effectively illustrate/communicate links to business performance
• Create and update management review materials (business plan and forecast update decks)
• Drive audit compliance within the areas for which you are responsible
• Contribute to ad hoc analytical projects as necessary both within and beyond your primary area of focus
• Work collaboratively with Finance, Risk, Treasury and other partners to ensure enterprise objectives are met
• BS/BBA degree in Accounting/Finance or related field required
• Advanced degree or CPA/CFA (or working toward) preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years previous work experience in Finance or related field required
• Proven track record of driving for results with minimal ongoing direction
• Proven track record of influencing decisions with great analytics and financial models
• Attention to detail balanced with knowing the right altitude necessary to deliver on requirements
• Energetic and inquisitive, quick learner, takes initiative
• Ability to work in a complex matrix organization and to operate in ambiguity
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
Working at Ally is Rewarding!
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and above-market bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program and emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally Offers Competitive Benefits:
401K Matching and Company Contributions
Paid Time Off (Roll-over up to 150%)
Variable Pay (bonuses)
Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
Vendor Partnership Discount Program
Charitable Gift Contribution Matching
Ally is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with federal & state laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person's race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Accounting / Finance
Finance - 2001800003
May 29, 2013, 2:13:47 PM
Ally Financial - 22 months ago
“Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive...