This position is located at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas working with the Financial Reporting Audit Coordination team.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting
- SEC / GAAP reporting and compliance experience a plus
- Public accounting or oil and gas industry experience a plus
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Microsoft Office applications; SAP experience a plus
- Offers ideas and suggestions as a contributing team member
- Ability to make practical application of the technical accounting practices and concepts
- Individual should be detail oriented with strong analytical skills, ability to think independently, and evaluate and document results
- Ability to assist in the design and enhancement of internal reporting tools
- Assist with the coordination of audits and quarterly reviews.
- Prepare, analyze and document internal and external reports.
- Prepare various schedules to support disclosure in SEC filings
- Review draft SEC filings and investor presentations and provide feedback
- Prepare and review annual census surveys
- Special accounting projects as assigned
Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
CPA or demonstrate progress towards meeting the requirements to sit for the exam strongly preferred
This position is not eligible for relocation
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 22 months ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...