Currently, Chubb is seeking a Financial Analyst II for the Warren, NJ office.
This position is for an opening within the Controller’s Department, reporting to the Section Manager in the area. The candidate filling this position will be responsible for the following activities related to the Reconciliations Services group.
A candidate is expected to:
- Complete large cash/claim account reconciliations
- Investment Par reconciliations and confirmations
- Complete Unclaimed Property reporting/remittance for several states
- Process additional statutory requirements for several states
- Review Third Party Administrators account reconciliations to ensure an accurate, timely, and complete analysis is provided to the CBC and available for audit.
- Complete monthly journal entries
- Process and reissue claimed funds to payees
- Perform as a liaison to vendor
- Quickly learn internal systems specifically utilized by the department to perform as a primary resource and Security Administrator
- Develop an understanding of Chubb's systems (PeopleSoft, ClaimVision, IMS, TSO, FSI, etc)
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years work experience preferably in a financial/operational environment
- Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and complete multiple task to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Proven interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external business partners
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Intermediate Excel