This is a key role in the CCO Operations Team. This position is responsible for the submitting appropriate solutions to trade corrections. Origin of error must be determined, best resolution for client, appropriate reporting and accounting of the correction. This position is also responsible of statistical reporting for both the phone bank and operations departments. The position requires the ability to develop trend analysis reports on a macro and micro level depending on the reporting audience. Reports include but not limited to Phone Bank Reporting, CIP/KYC restriction reports, Account Maintenence Reports, Trade Review, Error Reporting. *position also requires the completion of other duties as assigned in order to support the Phone and Operations organizations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a processing or similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred
- Requires consistent accuracy and productivity to be maintained at or above departmental expectations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- In-depth knowledge of at least one primary processing function
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Foster and promote a positive and energetic work environment
It is the policy of CCO Investment Services, Corp. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Citizens Financial Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...