Support Daily and Monthly Essbase (OLAP) Databases including data loading, calculations, validations and hierarchy maintenance.
Maintain standard Excel based reports, special purpose databases and provide ad hoc reporting solutions as required.
Provide MIS Support for US GAAP and IFRS reporting and data transmissions
Maintain Essbase system security within a Shared Services environment.
Provide support for Essbase Applications based upon growing user base.
Support and maintain automated server tasks.
Point person for audit requests, new user requests and disaster recovery coordination.
- College Degree in Finance or Computer Science
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Access
- Experience with Client/Server OLAP Database Software (Oracle Hyperion Products including Essbase, Planning and/or Data Relationship Management) a plus
- Demonstrated skills in attention to details
- Flexible with start and end time to accommodate scheduled workload
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...