This position provides planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, the Financial Analyst provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business or total segment level identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, line of business and total segment financial target setting and measurement, capital budget and key initiative evaluation and planning, cost and product profitability analyses, specialized reporting and support for special projects.
• Prepare monthly financial operating review package and formally present results to Metro Carolina Executive Leadership team. Partner with the Executive team to help them understand the financial results and identify opportunities to enhance profitability.
• As the key Finance advisor to the Metro Carolina Region, proactively identify areas of opportunity to enhance profitability. Partner with the business line and Finance to deliver and implement solutions.
• Work closely with Commercial Finance and the Metro Carolina Region to prepare the annual budget, as well as forecasts.
• Lead the annual Deep Dive process - a review of strategy, tactics and performance for the Metro Carolina Region.
• Prepare, validate and distribute monthly and ad-hoc reporting to business unit leaders. Work with Finance and other departments to continuously streamline and improve management reporting.
• Partner with the Retail Finance Team to ensure overall Finance support for Metro Carolina
• Support Commercial Banking Regional Controller and Commercial Banking CFO with ad-hoc project requests.
Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
5-7 years related experience required
In-depth knowledge of financial analysis, financial model-building and interpretive statistics, including cost and product analyses
Ability to successfully plan, develop, lead, and execute projects
TD Bank Financial Group - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
About TD Bank Financial Group The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Financial Group. TD Bank...