This position provides planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, the Financial Analyst provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business or total segment level identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, line of business and total segment financial target setting and measurement, capital budget and key initiative evaluation and planning, cost and product profitability analyses, specialized reporting and support for special projects.
- Conducts complex analysis as it applies to area of responsibility
- Understands the whole financial function and the key business areas supported
- Focus is on one or more components of results that have greater complexity (e.g., Expenses, Revenue, Volumes) or on complete results for a single line of business
- May lead activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work
Proficient in query building within Access".
- Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
- 5-7 years related experience required
- In-depth knowledge of financial analysis, financial model-building and interpretive statistics, including cost and product analyses
- Ability to successfully plan, develop, lead, and execute projects
About TD Bank Financial Group The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Financial Group. TD Bank...