Job ID #: 83469
Location: NY-New York
Functional Area: Finance
Company: 10069 - Chartis Property Casualty Company
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0
The analyst will work closely with the expense team to support the FP&A’s HR Global Data Warehouse system. This system would leverage HR information (e.g., Global Data Warehouse, employee coding) for financial reporting requirements (e.g., Global Functional Financial Reporting) to ensure consistency of related HR and financial reports. The candidate would be part of a team which would successfully launch GDW this year. GDW is an effective expense management and target setting tool for P&C’s functional GOE as well as the system of record for headcount at P&C globally.
This analyst will be responsible for:
• Assisting the expense team with in-depth analysis of currently available HR information and partner with regional FP&A teams as well as leverage all existing systems to produce timely, accurate reliable expense reports.
• Loading existing GOE report lines into the GDW
• Establish and Maintain data controls
• Test and validate data interfaces for accuracy and data integrity
• Control and validate the Foreign Exchange rate process
• Maintain user-base for GDW with the appropriate security controls
• Lead and support testing efforts for new and changing data inputs and systems
• Participate in routine production outputs or reports to the stakeholders of GDW information
• Ensure consistency in budgeting and reporting of Chartis-wide expenses related to key HR processes (such as: Incentive Compensation, Paid Time Off, Employee Benefits, Training and Development).
• Establish a process to update the stored information: (a) regular updates to reflect new hires, departures, transfers, change in incentive pool participation, etc. (b) ad hoc updates that may be required due to cost center and organization restructures, changes to Incentive Compensation Plans, PTO policy, Pension plans etc.
B.A. / B.S. degree required.
3 or more years of finance experience, preferably with HR support expertise.
Previous P&C industry experience is most helpful.
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are essential.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig
Valic - 2 years ago