- Serves as a Transportation and Logistics consultant to the TJX finance organizations
- Analyzes, quantifies, and communicates financial risks and opportunities reltaed to Supply Chain and Transportation strategies, including impact on forecasts, annual plan, long-range goals, and objectives
- Supports internal operational teams through ad-hoc analyses, including network optimization analysis
- Specific duties include but are not limited to the following
- Prepares, analyzes and distributes the monthly forecast, annual plan and five year plan with heavy emphasis on thorough variance analysis to determine root cause drivers
- Prepares monthly and year-to-date management reports, analysis and feedback on financial performance and key performance measures
- Develops process improvements and tools to improve the monthly and quarterly closing process and related variance analysis
- Identifies opportunities through analysis of operational results and provides daily decision support and analysis for global suply chain operations management
- Gather data to produce operational and financial analysis and reporting for logistics, transportation, supply chain, finance, and merchandise management
- Performs due diligence for new initiatives through sensitivity and cost/benefit analyses by building financial models and providing analytical support for business initiatives and contract negotiations
- Presents findings to upper management
- Employs complex software used in high level network analysis and design
- Ensures effective financial controls and accounting practices are maintained in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley
What's In It For You?
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and proficiency
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under pressure
- Adaptive and flexible to change
- Ability to work on a project team with memebers of diverse experiences, skills, and expertise
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally with all levels of management
- Analytical and financial modeling skills, including creating spreadsheets, analyzing variances, identify issues, and making recommendations
- Ability to design and perform unique analyses that require application of single or multiple financial and non-financial concepts and tools, and the ability to understand data relationships
- 1 to 3 years financial planning and analysis experience
- Preferred Skills
- Powerpoint proficiency
- MS Access proficiency
- Transportation or Logistics experience
- Knowledge of business intelligence software (Cognos, Kliqview, SQL server)
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Finance, Transportation, or Supply Chain
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you'll not
only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits
that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, a Dependent Care Spending Account,
Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: Framingham || Massachusetts
The TJX Companies, Inc. - 16 months ago
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide, ranking No. 115 in the...