The Financial Analyst conducts analyses, maintains forecasts, and provides EACs for AAI’s Operating Units. Under the
direction of the Finance Manager, the Sr. Financial Analyst will prepare monthly budgets, cost projections, and sales and
profit estimates, in addition to various Earned Value reports. The Financial
Analyst will be an integral part of the program team.
- Provide program financial data to Program Managers and enter the PM’s inputs into the financial and earned value
- Establish and maintain baselines and EAC’s in the Earned Value tool (MPM)
- Analyze program trend data for Estimate to Complete (ETC) validity checks
- Provide real time information to Finance Manager regarding EAC swings, program updates
- Create and maintain standard financial reports (Cost Projection Forecasts (CPFs), Monthly Program Status Reports
(MPSRs), Earned Value reports (CPRs), and actual cost reports.
- Prepare and explain monthly variances in Sales, NOP & Cash as well as quarterly causal reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is required.
- 3+ years experience in Accounting or Finance (or Master’s Degree in equivalent field with 1+ years of experience) is
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Must have the ability to identify and investigate problem areas and provide corrective action plans.
- Must have the ability to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to deliver oral presentations to senior
- Requires strong computer skills including MS Office with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to work in access databases
- An understanding of Government contracts and FAR is strongly desired but not required.
- Familiar with winsight and MPM
- Earned Value Management, MS Projects, and Oracle experience are preferred
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Apr 3, 2013, 1:59:20 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 8 months ago
AAI flies high, with or without pilots. AAI makes aerospace and defense systems, including unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems for the US...