Essential Job Functions: The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Preparation of consolidated financial statements and management reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Prepare and review audit and roll forward schedules. Coordinate interim and year-end audits related to consolidated entities.
• Assist in implementing Insight to AEG & its subsidiaries.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports through Insight and JDEdwards.
• Support AEG Global Partnership with all financial, business and budgeting activities.
Non-essential Job Functions: In addition to performing the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by Supervisor.
• Maintain entity and departmental accounting policies and procedures, and develop and implement improved accounting policies and procedures, if necessary.
• Provide suggestions to management and supervisor on ways to implement efficiencies with daily processing and reporting activities.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or comparable
Experience: Public accounting experience of at least 3 to 4 years required. Prefer at least 2 - 5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst (or higher Financial Reporting position) working with complex computer systems/financial applications (i.e. JDEdwards, Oracle, etc.) and in Consolidations.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Upon employment, the employee is required to fully comply with AEG rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Employees who violate these rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word and email applications.
Proficient knowledge of accounting software systems.
Considerable understanding of accounting principles and accounting functions.
Hands-on experience working with multiple companies/legal entities and ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
Ability to communicate to finance and operational upper management.
Accuracy at all-times even when working under pressure in meeting deadlines.
Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with little direct supervision.
Must have excellent organizational skills.
Must have hands-on computer skills and ability to operate a 10-key machine by touch.
Up to 10%
Req Create Date: