Assists the Finance Manager with various financial duties. Provides in-depth analysis and suggests solutions to a variety of financial-related sector tasks. Prepares financial reports, as required. Performs process analysis and suggests improvements. Analyzes costs for internal management. Must possess knowledge of various contract types and the impact each one has on financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly project analysis and monitor performance for assigned contracts.
- Play a key role in reviewing the financial month-end data to assist with a successful fiscal close.
- Assist with resolving financial/accounting problems as they arise. Utilize research techniques requiring knowledge of burden structures, organizational setup, reporting tools, job number structures, contracts, CLINs, revenue calculations, and billing calculations.
- Assist project management with special reporting requirements and analyses.
- Verify validity and accuracy of system generated reports.
- Assist the Finance Manager in developing new financial processes, incorporating the best use of personnel, equipment and automation.
- Act as liaison between Accounting and Program Management
- Serve as main point-of-contact for all employee onboarding setup functions and update employee changes, as needed.
- Helps with the procurement process and tracking.
- Monitor costs and time charging to ensure accuracy.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required.
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Experience with Costpoint a plus.
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information