We are Ally Financial!
A company with a new approach and a rich history; o
ne that values openness, accountability and honesty.
Our company dates back to 1919 and is built on the strong foundation of GMAC Financial Services. Our associates and customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We serve more than 15 million customers worldwide and have financed more than 150 million cars/ trucks
Ally Financial is ranked the No.1 automotive finance company
Money Magazine rated Ally Bank as the Best Online Bank Package
Ally Financial consistently ranked within Fortune 500 Companies
Ally Financial strives to build a World Class culture that engages a diverse and vibrant team of professionals. We seek employees who are motivated for success with processes aligned to promote inner-mobility, career growth and leadership development.
Ally Financial remains committed to offering a compelling employment proposition that enables us to expand our dynamic team.
Put your career on a path with a company that’s taking the financial services industry in a new direction and apply today! Visit
to learn more.
This position is on the NAO Financial Planning and Analysis team and will be directly responsible for certain aspects of the annual budget and quarterly forecast updates, the reporting and variance analysis of monthly and quarterly results, strategic scenario planning, and other business analysis.
- Manage and improve the process and models for the forecasting and analysis of various revenue, expense and balance sheet items
- Partner with business leaders/budget owners in the bottoms-up development of key assumptions and financial performance metrics
- Drive audit compliance within the areas for which you are responsible
- Contribute to ad hoc analytical projects as necessary both within and beyond your primary area of focus
- Work collaboratively with Finance, Risk, Treasury and other partners to ensure enterprise objectives are met
Working at Ally is Rewarding!
- BS/BBA degree in Accounting/Finance or related field required
- Advanced degree or CPA/CFA (or working toward) preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years previous work experience in Finance or related field required
- Proven track record of driving for results with minimal ongoing direction
- Proven track record of influencing decisions with great analytics and financial models
- Attention to detail balanced with knowing the right altitude necessary to deliver on requirements
- Energetic and inquisitive, quick learner, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organization and to operate in ambiguity
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and above-market bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program and emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally Offers Competitive Benefits:
401K Matching and Company Contributions
Paid Time Off (Roll-over up to 150%)
Variable Pay (bonuses)
Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
Vendor Partnership Discount Program
Charitable Gift Contribution Matching
Accounting / Finance
Finance - 2001800003
Apr 23, 2012, 3:00:32 PM
“Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive...