The Assigned Risk Financial Analyst is responsible for handling all aspect of the day to day operations of the Assigned Risk financial team and assist technicians and policy clerks in their processes. The Financial Analyst will assist staff and supervisors, process all aspects of assigned risk business as it deals with collection of premium, billing of premium, returned premium, agency commissions and billing and collecting of deductibles. The Financial Analyst must be able to deal directly with our policy holders and agents in meeting their needs. The Financial Analyst must have an basic understanding of cash processing methodologies, insurance principles and NCCI manuals, rules and methodologies.
- Deal directly with NCCI and Regulatory Staff.
- Handle dispute resolution with agents, regulators and NCCI
- Process billing collection of premiums including uncollectible premium.
- Deal with court proceedings regarding the collection of premium.
- Returned premiums from audits, endorsements and cancellations.
- Deal directly with collection agencies and collection attorneys.
- Keep abreast of all Regulatory and NCCI Rules, and assure that Operating Procedures are in line with such.
- All other duties as assigned by Assigned Risk management.
Insurance holding company AmTrust Financial Services likes a mix of businesses on its plate. Its subsidiaries offer a range of commercial...