Use your sound analytical and technical skills to conduct business performance analysis, incorporating trend analysis to assess business implications. Analyze data to support forecasting and planning. Create, maintain and modify models used in forecasting, planning and decision support.
• Independently develops financial models and analyzes data to assess historical results and project future trends. Determines method of analysis, data gathering, and format of output. Provides direct support to business partners with financial data needs.
• Independently provides routine reporting and analysis related to financial and other key business metrics to business partners. Provides data analysis and financial modeling to support business performance analysis and business decision making.
• Responsible for month end close including flows related reconciliations.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of finance, accounting and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative analysis using multiple data sources.
• Demonstrated knowledge of spreadsheet and/or database creation and manipulation of data and/or structure of same.
• Degree focus in Accounting or Finance.
• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Effective communication skills, with ability to verbally present findings to management.
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...