Conducts business performance analysis, incorporating trend analysis to assess business implications. Focused primarily on analyzing data to support forecasting. Creates, maintains and modifies models used in forecasting, planning and decision support.
• Responsible for administration of monthly compensation sales incentive plans, and monthly and ad hoc sales reporting.
• Provide analytical support to all areas of the business.
• Partner with the sales force to research and resolve discrepancies, helping to build rapport and communication between Finance and the sales force.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to present financial results to management.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of finance, accounting and analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance.
• Well organized, pays close attention to detail, highly motivated.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, team-oriented.
• Experience in the financial services industry.
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive,collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...