Conducts business performance analysis, incorporating trend analysis to assess business implications. Focused primarily on analyzing data to support forecasting. Creates, maintains and modifies models used in forecasting, planning and decision support.
• Provide key support for month end metric and financial reporting, including the Cash, Certs and Financial Planning monthly results.
• Perform variance analysis to identify the drivers of changes in revenue and expense.
• Perform independent analysis using multiple data sources to derive root cause and track benefits of past decisions, including analysis of interest spread rates
• Consolidate, analyze and monitor the Investment Optimization spending for the AWM segment
• Perform quarterly balance sheet and risk reviews
• Lead and prepare financial forecasts and identify risks, opportunities, and trends.
• Lead, co-facilitate, and/or prepare ad hoc financial analysis and presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2-5 years of experience in a financial role.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Capable of effectively handling multiple requests within tight timeframes.
• Consistently demonstrates the ability to complete financial modeling tasks and analysis using spreadsheets and/or other tools.
• Experience applying accounting and financial concepts to interpret and solve business problems.
• Able to create outputs that support decisions.
• Ability to influence and lead up and across – to business partners, other finance areas, etc.
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive,collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll
have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented,
driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...