Conducts business performance analysis, incorporating trend analysis to assess business implications. Focused primarily on analyzing data to support forecasting. Creates, maintains and modifies models used in forecasting, planning and decision support.
- Prepare quarterly 12B1 report analysis for mutual fund board of directors.
- Support annual 15C profitability reporting to mutual fund board of directors.
- Complete cost benefit analyses for new products.
- Complete ad hoc business analytics.
- Undergraduate business related degree.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Capable of effectively handling multiple requests within tight timeframes.
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...