An opportunity exists for an ambitious professional to perform various financial analyses in support of the Retail Branding & Information Solutions Group ($1.5 billion in annual revenues) Americas Region. RBIS produces a comprehensive suite of intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the retail supply chain. The group has manufacturing and commercial centers of excellence throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
The Americas Region is seeking a results oriented professional to be part of a highly dynamic and fast-paced finance team chartered with providing consultative analysis and thought leadership in support of the region’s strategic growth initiatives. The successful candidate will utilize various reporting and analytical tools (e.g., Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle and Excel) to provide management with timely and accurate decision support analytics focused on driving improved decision making and profitability. The individual will work collaboratively with varied finance functions and especially support individual countries throughout the Americas to assist in driving enhanced reporting capabilities, financial insight / analyses and Group / Corporate programs.
This position offers the right candidate an influential seat at the table of a growing and dynamic business group with potential for future career growth and development opportunity.
• Provide financial information to assist management in making well informed business
• Consolidate Regional financial statements / reports. Assist Business Units and Operating Locations in Month-end Close activities, Forecasts and Monthly / Quarterly Business Reviews
• Coordinate month / quarter close process, assuring on-time performance
• Analyze financial information and assist in the evaluation of BU and regional profitability & working capital mgt
• Coordinate development of Annual Operating Plans
• Coordinate with business unit finance teams various Group / Corporate initiatives
• Develop and prepare financial reports for Group, Business Units, and Functional Leaders
• Subject Matter Expert for Functional SG&A Reporting
• Controllership, with a focus on US units, as well as regional consistency; Assist in the evaluation of Business Unit financial systems, management procedures and internal controls to ensure that records are accurate and governance processes are adequate and in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Balance Sheet Reviews, coordination and performance
• Standardize reporting processes and institute financial best practices across the Group
• Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
• 4+ years of progressive Finance experience operating in a performance / results oriented “fast-paced” culture
• MBA preferred
Skills / Leadership Attributes
• Multi-lingual (Spanish / English) is a MUST
• High-energy self-starter with history of successful accomplishments
• Demonstrated functional knowledge including strong technical proficiency / capability (knowledge of GAAP a plus)
• Solid financial acumen (analytical skills) and fastidious attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication / presentation skills
• Dependable, flexible, team player / orientation
• Hyperion Financial Management experience preferred
• Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
Physical Work Location:
7 Bishop Street, Framingham, MA
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Avery Dennison Corporation - 11 months ago
Avery Dennison is easy to label: It's a global leader in the making of adhesive labels used on packaging, mailers, and other items....