As a Financial Analyst in Lake Forest your duties will include:
- Gather financial information on ultra high net worth individuals and analyze data in connection with estate planning, retirement planning, comp and benefit planning, and tax planning.
- Use formal tools to analyze a client's financial goals and current asset allocation.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing investment performance data and communicating results.
- Prepare profit and loss forecasts for the business.
- Develop and maintain financial planning and budgeting models.
- Use formal tools to analyze a client's financial goals and current asset allocation. These include, but are not limited to, Money Guide, the Cashflow and Capital Sufficiency Analysis, View Plan and Principia.
- Responds to client requests and special needs.
- Tax return preparation.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a financial planning or investment environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work on a small number of projects at the same time.
- Advanced to intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
- Self-starter, project oriented team player.
- Significant level of interpersonal skills to communicate policies, procedures, and objectives effectively throughout the bank and to represent the bank positively.
- Solid judgment skills and the ability to work well independently are essential.
- Solid analytical skill to assess and evaluate the needs of prospects and clients and determine how to best meet those needs.
- Proficient human relationship skills and communication skills, especially in the ultra high net worth market.
About Cedar Street Advisors: Established in 2005, Cedar Street Advisors is a division of BMO Global Asset Management, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMO Financial Corporation. Cedar Street Advisors is a full-service wealth advisory firm catering to proxy level executives of public companies, owners of privately held businesses and affluent families.
At BMO Harris Bank, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 130 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
BMO Harris Bank thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Private Bank US-X000045
BMO Financial Group - 5 months ago
The Bank of Montreal or BMO Financial Group, is the fourth largest bank in Canada by deposits. The Bank of Montreal was founded in 1817 in...