We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our growing Corporate Finance department. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing financial forecasts, modeling and analyze trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, and other business related areas. You will work in conjunction with all departments in the development of business policies, financial studies in preparation for department analyses. This is an exciting opportunity to leave your mark on a growing department.
Essential functions of the position:
• Provide timely, accurate, and complete data and analysis to management, and analyze performance with recommended action plans as appropriate.
• Prepare and present monthly cost measurements and forecasts, compiling actual monthly costs, and determining cost variances by category.
• Validate the accuracy of the monthly cost data coming from the ERP system (data integrity), compiling the annual expense forecast on a monthly basis and garnering agreement from the operational areas.
• Compile and review the functional results with each operational manager, communicating opportunities and exposures to operational and financial management.
• Drive cost reduction action plans to conclusion, supporting the standard costing for current products, and developing estimated costs for new products.
• Provide effective financial business planning support for all products, including sourcing and other cost related decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• 2 – 4 years experience MINIMUM.
• ERP/Excel/Crystal/Access experience preferred.
Who we are and what we do.
FOUNDED IN 1999, Lexington, KY-based Big Ass Fans quickly became the world’s premier designer, manufacturer and seller of high volume/low speed industrial ceiling fans.
BEING THE BEST demands our steadfast commitment to quality, and at the heart of that endeavor are our employees. From our top-notch R&D team to our warehouse employees, everything we do centers on being the best.
WHAT ARE BIG ASS FANS? They are 8-24 ft. diameter, virtually-silent industrial ceiling fans designed to provide comfort while reducing energy consumption. Big Ass Fans have applications in industries such as: Agriculture, Athletics, Aviation, Manufacturing and Warehousing.