At C&S Wholesale Grocers , we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing them with the best products, the best service and the best prices. That might seem like a fairly simple philosophy, but it’s been the key to our rapid growth and success. Like any organization, it’s the people that make the difference.
The Financial Analyst will perform analysis on existing business and business opportunities by preparing proforma financial statements.
- Manage accurate updated information on industry competition, customers and potential customers
- Prepare valuation models and proforma financial statements to determine impact of potential supply transactions utilizing data gathered and analyze actual results versus proforma projections.
- Review, maintain, edit and distribute all information pertaining to current mergers/acquisitions using Internet research, and database management.
- Prepare analysis and provide information on Corporate administrative initiatives.
- Assist on analysis of existing supply agreements through vendor and customer profitability models
- Ad hoc analysis as needed
- Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1+ years relevant financial experience in job offered or supply chain/logistics
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, Word and Access. Hyperion ESSBASE a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the lead supply chain company in the food industry today – and the largest wholesale grocery supply...